These are the available job openings. We look forward to hearing from you!
Utility Technician (Full-Time):
Goldleaf Development is hiring a Full-time, qualified Utility Technician for its apartment buildings in the Madison area. To become part of the Goldleaf Development team you should have the following skills.
Applicants should be:
- Hardworking, honest, reliable, and responsible
- Timely, efficient, and energetic
- Able to handle daily, routine work associated with apartment maintenance and minor repairs on lawn care equipment and tools
- Have a valid driver’s license and vehicle on a daily basis
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have ability to clearly communicate with supervisor and follow instructions
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Take pride in their work and is willing to go the extra mile to get the job done efficiently and correctly
Job Duties Include:
- Maintaining the exterior and interior of the apartment buildings
- Delivering notices and flyers to apartments-Seasonal duties such as, planting/watering flowers, picking up trash, blowing leaves, shoveling snow, etc.
- Other general duties as assigned
Please e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or submit a resume and fill out an application in person at
2379 University Ave Madison, WI 53726.