These are the available job openings. We look forward to hearing from you!
Event Coordinator – Full-time
Responsible for coordinating all Goldleaf Development events to include menu planning/creating, shopping, ordering and/or booking as needed. Overall, making sure all events are well planned, creative, and run smoothly.
- Be Creative and have an upbeat, fun personality!
- Coordinate event details for Resident events and Goldleaf Development Events
- Initiate, coordinate and monitor event timelines to ensure deadlines are met
- Initiate, coordinate and/or participate in all efforts to publicize in all events
- Book and coordinate venues, talent etc. when required (visit as needed)
- Design , create, edit and print promotional material
- Create and/or purchase props and décor for events
- Negotiate and secure best prices for event space and prices with vendors
- Manage all correspondence professionally
- Coordinate all logistics
- Attend, participate, set-up and clean-up all events
- Menu plan, shop and prepare event food
- Keep inventory of event equipment, display materials and equipment
- Maintain a fresh and exciting Facebook and Instagram presence
Send us your resume for immediate consideration! Please submit a resume and references in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A large well established local property management and development company has an opportunity for one multi-talented full-time leasing consultant to join our campus/downtown area office.
Are you the one?
– Upbeat, fun and energetic personality who loves people
– Independent self-starter who can work in a fast paced environment
– Team player who loves to help both residents and co-workers
– Strong attention to detail and catches mistakes
– Sales experience highly desired
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The day and the life of our leasing consultants:
You will help out with office duties, some creative projects, showing apartments to future residents, taking care of lease paperwork accurately, sales and follow up with prospects, answering phones and greeting residents, setting up appointments and general administrative work.
What we offer:
– A great schedule and paid lunch! (Monday through Friday 9-5 and occasional Saturdays)
– Great pay, perks, and benefits: including a generous paid time off plan.
– Our downtown office is a fun and creative environment with a top notch team.
We might have a desk with your name on it. Send us your resume for immediate consideration! Please submit a resume and references in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
Maintenance Technician (Full Time)
Goldleaf Development is hiring a Full Time Maintenance Technician for maintaining its high quality apartment buildings in the Madison area.
Applicants should be:
- Timely, efficient, and energetic
- HVAC experience is a plus
- Able to handle daily, routine work associated with apartment maintenance
- Knowledgeable in appliance repair and troubleshooting
- Skilled in plumbing and electrical work
- Have a valid driver’s license and vehicle on a daily basis
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
Please e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an application in person at 2379 University Ave Madison, WI 53726.
Receptionist, Madison WI
Goldleaf Development is looking for a receptionist to work in our busy downtown Madison office and to become part of the Goldleaf Development team. The perfect candidate must:
- Have a cheery, upbeat disposition in all situations
- Impeccable customer service skills in person and on the telephone
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Be able to multi-task is essential
- Ability to think and act quickly with efficiency and accuracy
- Be familiar with multi-line phone systems, faxing, and copy machines
- Experience with computers and basic systems
- Excellent writing skills
- Punctual and attend work daily (to include some overtime)
Please submit a resume and references in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: email@example.com