These are the available job openings. We look forward to hearing from you!
A large well established local property management and development company has an opportunity for one multi-talented full-time leasing consultant to join our campus/downtown area office.
Are you the one?
– Upbeat, fun and energetic personality who loves people
– Independent self-starter who can work in a fast paced environment
– Team player who loves to help both residents and co-workers
– Strong attention to detail and catches mistakes
– Sales experience highly desired
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The day and the life of our leasing consultants:
You will help out with office duties, some creative projects, showing apartments to future residents, taking care of lease paperwork accurately, sales and follow up with prospects, answering phones and greeting residents, setting up appointments and general administrative work.
What we offer:
– A great schedule and paid lunch! (Monday through Friday 9-5 and occasional Saturdays)
– Great pay, perks, and benefits: including a generous paid time off plan.
– Our downtown office is a fun and creative environment with a top notch team.
We might have a desk with your name on it. Send us your resume for immediate consideration! Please submit a resume and references in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
A full time position is open for a reputable, growing property management company.
Job Duties Include:
- providing great customer service to residents
- sending general notices
- showing and leasing apartment rentals
- entering rent payments in resident ledger accounts
- conducting property inspections
- general office duties
- other various tasks
Applicants should be:
- extremely organized and detail-oriented
- prompt, friendly, enthusiastic and motivated
- able to manage many tasks at a time
- able to provide superb customer service
- able to communicate in a calm and helpful manner
Property Management experience helpful, but not necessary.
Please send a resume and references in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Technician (Full Time)
Goldleaf Development is hiring a Full Time Maintenance Technician for maintaining its high quality apartment buildings in the Madison area.
Applicants should be:
- Timely, efficient, and energetic
- HVAC experience is a plus
- Able to handle daily, routine work associated with apartment maintenance
- Knowledgeable in appliance repair and troubleshooting
- Skilled in plumbing and electrical work
- Have a valid driver’s license and vehicle on a daily basis
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
Please e-mail a resume to email@example.com or fill out an application in person at 2379 University Ave Madison, WI 53726.